Sunday, July 5, 2009

Purpose

Have you ever been at a place in life where massive potential has been deposited in you? You seek to unleash its awesome power, but feel that you have no purpose upon which to release it? If you have ever been in this place or you find yourself there at this very moment, may I request a room on the same floor as you?

I know that I am not the only one who has heard the phrase, "so much potential lies within you", so I know that I am not the only one who feels this way. If you do not feel this way, keep living. You will, sooner or later. I remember some years ago, I was at my old junior high school, and my former basketball coach asked me if I was playing basketball anywhere. By this time I was a freshman in high school. When I told him that I wasn't, his reply was, and I quote, "what a waste of talent". Those words still ring loud and clear almost 15 years later. In other words, I had the potential to do something with the skills given to me; however I have not embraced the purpose to which they were given.

Romans 1:20 says that we as the saints of God know and understand the power of God, therefore we have no excuses. The Word of God also declares in Ecc. 3:1 that there is a time and a SEASON for everything. Before He created, He knew the PURPOSE for the creation, and therefore instilled deep within the creation the POTENTIAL for the creation to embrace its DESTINY. So count it all joy when your potential has been realized, because that means that your destiny awaits you. Remember that the race is not given to the swift, neither to the strong, but to he that ENDURES to the end. Your time will come. The question is will you be ready to unleash the potential, and walk in your PURPOSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment