Friday, September 11, 2009

Under Control

The Bible declares in Matthew 10:16, “Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves”. We have to understand the concept here is that of self-control. In a movie I once watched, one line that forever stuck with me was that anger clouds the mind. I have yet to meet someone who made a sound judgment when they are controlled by anger. I just wanted to encourage anyone who is reading this to maintain a level of self-control. No, we won’t always been in the greatest of moods, nor will we always be around the most positive people. However, possessing a great amount of self control will prove its worth in the long run of life. So try to keep yourself under control, so that you do not spiral out of control and find yourself in place where you have no control.

No comments:

Post a Comment