Sunday, May 17, 2009

What A MONTH!

This has been the craziest month and a half of my life. The launch of the magazine, my first concert, sales meeting, writer conferences, hiring staff, church, work, and school. The list could really continue, but I wouldn’t change a thing. For those who are following the blog, forgive me for not writing I'm trying to find an equilibrium, where I can fit everything in one day and still get at least 5 hours of sleep a night. I was thinking on yesterday on yesterday, “What if I had children?” Since Father’s Day is coming up I don’t think I would want to have started this adventure while being a parent. All I think about is this magazine and how can I make it better. How do I best serve you the reader? Many of you have sent wonderful words of encouragement through Face book, please continue and most importantly leave comment s on face book, write us, tell me what you’re thinking. It’s late and I have Sunday School n the morning. Until next time, God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment