Sunday, March 22, 2009

Did I write that ? .........

I am about to talk about a topic that NO BLACK MAN will touch. Friday was one of the biggest days of my life. I got my official business certificate for Nebo Publishing, the company that will bring you this online magazine. And I had no to share it with; yes I have friends’, really good friends. But they weren’t the person you want to grow old with. So even though I am so excited, there is a tad feeling of being lonely. No friend is going to rub head and no family member is going share that kind of joyous and exuberating feeling the way a mate would have(I hope). So what I am I trying to say? I truly believe I have found the purpose or reason for me to be on this earth. Now I want someone to share this and other life experiences with.

No comments:

Post a Comment