Monday, December 14, 2009

Imagine Me

There are times when we as individuals begin to wonder what life would be like if we would have played our cards just a little differently. We begin to ask ourselves questions such as, “what if I had chosen this school?” or “should I have really taken this job?”, and then there is, “is this really the person I am supposed to spend the rest of my life with?” Now, allow me to throw this at you: ask yourself if you can imagine yourself NOT having made the decisions that you have made. I mean, depending on where you are in life, you may think that life could be a little bit better. However, Ecc 3:1 declares that there is a time AND a purpose for everything under the heaven, meaning that your current position was ordained by God before the earth began. There is a reason that you are in the place that you are. What we are to do is ask God what the purpose is for our current place, and then ask Him for divine direction in heading in the right direction from here. Remember that where you are right now is not necessarily where God wants you to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment