Tuesday, December 29, 2009

No "I" In Fear

I once read a Facebook status that said, “There is no “I” in fear, so take the fear out of your eyes. There is an “I” in faith, so walk in it”. I found that to be very interesting, and yet profound. When you think about it, the only time there is fear is when we place it in our own midst. When an unknown circumstance arises, the first thing that we do is fear instead of pray. We immediately try to figure out how we can maneuver ourselves out of the situation with fear as a false guide instead of activating our faith and relying totally on God. It is only when we activate our faith that our fear dissipates. So remember that there is no “I” in fear but there is one in FAITH. Use the faith given by the Holy Ghost, and let Him lead you from the dark times into the Promised Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment