Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Way of Escape

There is a church in Cleveland , OH that is aptly named Way of Escape Ministries. When I learned of this local assembly, I immediately felt the need to dedicate this blog to the concept of their name. The Bible declares in Ecclesiastes 3:1 that “To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under the heaven”. I believe that one of the most difficult things in life, is understanding why certain things happen in our life. Here is the answer: it has an allotted time to complete its purpose. I once heard someone say that it may not be good for me while it is working, but it is working out for my good. No matter what the situation is, believe that its purpose is divinely orchestrated, and that a way of escape has also been divinely appointed, especially for those difficult times. Those times where temptation comes along and you find yourself yielding towards its gravitational pull, there is a way of escape. So don’t worry about how you will come out of the valley, but believe that your valley experience is on a time limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment