Tuesday, March 11, 2014


Good Afternoon, I am so excited about this cycle of the Surrender Fast.  I wanted to post something yesterday but everything was hectic and not going the way I planned for them to go.  Last night as I looked back over the day, I noticed that I didn't become frustrated about how things weren't going "My Way".  I also notice how full of joy and peace as the day began to unfold and became clear that Monday, March 10th  wasn't going to go "My Way" ~ This is MAJOR for me!    I get easily annoyed and frustrated when things don't go "My Way" to the point where it takes me hours to get back to a place of calm.  Lately, I have been staying in that place of calm and began just letting the Lord handle it.  Trust me it's a better place to be and  realizing at 40 years old I can't fix it no matter how hard I try and that letting go (of relationships, bitterness, etc) it better for me mentally, physically, and spiritually. 

Lastly, "My Way" is not always "God's Way" even if you have planned it to the last detail.  Instead ask yourself ~ What does God say? 

Song of the Day: For My Good by Daniel Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment