Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What do you want to Change?

You know my other side
I can no longer hide
Let You down so many times
Sin freshly crucifies

Thought that I had a plan
I had it all figured out
But the more that You tried
To be by my side
The more I push You out

Lord make me over
Lord make me over
Lord make me over

As a publisher I am always looking at words.  As a singer I am always looking for words to help express what I'm feeling and want to minister at the same time (hence me posting the lyrics above.)   During this cycle of the surrender fast I am asking God to make me over.  I want to mature or grow in Christ. SO I began to think this morning in prayer ~  Growth signifies change and during this cycle I want to grow or mature meaning I want and have to change.  When you want to stay the same spiritually you don't read, study (there's a difference) fast, pray, mediate etc. all of these bring change or growth. When you don't want "Grow"or Mature you stop doing those things the bring about growth , change, or maturity.  

So, What do you want to Change? and Where do you want to see Growth? 

Please leave comments or send me an email to info@brothaonline.com 


5 comments:

  1. I'm late, but I want to change my confidence in God, in who He says I am, and who he calls me to be. Growth in my intimacy with the Lord, and being more of who God wants me to be. Thanks for blogging bro. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First, thanks for the comment! Secondly, who do you want to be?

      Delete
    2. Hmm...Thanks for that question. I'll really have to think and pray about that.

      Delete
  2. I want to change the way I say "yes" to God. When He tells me to serve Him and His people, I want my heart to be full of joy and enthusiasm versus pride, irritation, and selfishness.

    I want to see growth in my thought life. I want to trust that if I serve God, I won't be losing but gaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Prince~ Saying yes will help you lean further on/to God. When you say yes, it's like ok I said yes now what. Saying yes will increase your prayer life. You'll need instructions and communication with God is key along with being open with your eyes as well as your heart.

    ReplyDelete