Monday, March 17, 2014

What did I learn .....

Part II 

So what did I learn? 
I learned one of the most difficult lessons of LIFE ...... I learned (still) how to be BE GRATEFUL ! 

You know the lyrics: God has not promised me sunshine.  That's not the way it's going to be. But a little a rain ..... A little rain? 

At that point of my and subsequent othesr I was, have, and will experience DOWN POURS. Yet every down pour had made me stronger and has equipped me for the next.  I can take more now than  I did at 20; better yet 35; not as quick to throw in the towel like I have been. Just imagine if I had, there would be no Brotha, no music, no anything just a family mourning my death.  

So here is the question of the week.  What do you want to learn during the Surrender Fast? 

Again, comment or email me at info@brothaonline.com.  I will respond.  God Bless You.  

No comments:

Post a Comment